Unearth Your Paradise Within Surrounded by the Natural Beauty of Costa Rica!
Open your heart and clear your head while building strength and flexibility with a reflective Yoga, Qi Gong and Meditation practice. As you relax, laughter and joy will bubble to your surface, just in time to take a dip in the warm ocean water or share happy hour with new friends!
Does that sound amazing to you? Then join us for a retreat at the beautiful eco-resort Ojo Del Mar. Located on the Osa Peninsula, it is one of the country’s most untouched destinations, a quick flight from San Jose, Costa Rica’s capital.
The retreat will include the following juicy practices:
- Gentle Yoga & Guided Meditation
- Qi Gong, like a cross between yoga and tai-chi, it consists of gentle yet effective movements to create a more energized body and relaxed mind
- Essential oils, which create instant shifts in your emotional state, will be offered to enhance your experience
- Daily intentions will be threaded throughout each practice so that you can tap into your inner truth
- Ayurvedic talk to understand what makes you “uniquely you.”
- Yoga Nidra (yoga of sleep) – Yoga Nidra is a deeply relaxing guided meditation…20 minutes of Yoga Nidra is said to equal 3 hours of REM sleep.
Co-facilitators Annie Hopper, RYT-500, and Holly Padove, certified Qi Gong instructor and RYT-200 will guide you on this fabulous 8-day journey. (See bios below)
Each cabina has its own mosaic-floored outdoor garden shower and sink. All standard cabinas and beach nests have access to a shared hot shower bathroom.
All superior cabinas have private indoor bathroom, shower, lights (solar) and king size beds for double rooms.
The nests are spacious, screened in and close to the ocean on wooden platforms. They have a private outdoor shower, along with a communal bathhouse.
All inclusive per person pricing includes 8 days/7 nights, luxurious, eco-friendly lodging, all meals, daily Yoga & Qi Gong practices and more!
Ojo del Mar serves delicious fresh food from their own organic gardens and locally sourced produce from the farmer’s market.
- 8 days and 7 nights at Ojo Del Mar, an intimate, eco-friendly retreat center
- Your choice of luxurious accommodations (see above for descriptions)
- Three organic meals per day
- Pre-breakfast coffee, tea, light snack and fruit
- Use of sweet water pool with ocean view
- All group sessions with Annie and Holly at the open-air wooden deck right on the beach
- Yoga & Meditation
- Qi Gong
- A deposit of $500 is due upon registration to confirm your spot
- 50% of balance due August 1, 2018
- Remaining balance due December 1, 2018
- For those signing up after December 1, full payment is due
- If you prefer to pay by credit card, 3.5% will be added to cover fees
They describe their style of cooking as healthy comfort food, presented beautifully with minimal fuss, served with care and just a light touch of flare.
A seasonally inspired buffet features a selection of either vegetarian, chicken or fish entrees accompanied by a variety of interesting side dishes and a homemade dessert.