Oneness with Nature: Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat
Stretch, Relax, & Play as you Reconnect with Your Peaceful Inner Nature
Are you ready to take a breather, relax, deepen your yoga practice and learn how you can bring health enhancing tools into your daily life? Are you at a stage in your life where you feel the desire to slow down and reflect on what’s really important to you? Then this Yoga and Ayurveda retreat is calling out to you!
Join Holly Padove (RYT, CAS) and Lisa Marie (ERYT, Reiki Master) and blossom into your peaceful inner nature at the beautiful Haramara Retreat Center. You will relax and renew, coming home to your authentic joyful self with Yoga (both restorative and vinyasa), Qi Gong (like a moving meditation) and Ayurveda (A nature-based system of holistic medicine that recognizes your uniqueness)
Your body, mind and spirit follow the cycles of nature, and our retreat takes place in spring, a time for new beginnings as flowers fragrantly bloom and nature springs to life. Awaken to your true, vibrant nature and step into that new way of being once you return home.
Haramara, nestled on the hillside between the ocean and jungle near Sayulita, Mexico, is just 45 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta airport and a quick – hour flight from Los Angeles International Airport.
- Gently swaying in your hammock as you are caressed by the gentle, warm breeze, while gazing at the ocean below
- Opening your heart to the universe during a luxurious restorative yoga class as you breathe in the fresh, fragrant air
- Vibrating with energy during gentle and easy-to-follow Qi Gong movements
- Sharing a delicious and fresh organic meal with like-minded new friends
- Cleansing your spirit in the warm ocean waters
Break Free of Your Old Patterns!
- Clear out old energy (such as tight muscles, stiff joints, and even anxiety or boredom) freeing space to feel youthful, peaceful, joyful
- Deeply relax and embrace new ways of being as you discover your true nature as spirit
- Learn new strategies to deal with stress and let life’s little irritations roll off your back
- Connect with like-minded, supportive new friends
- Leave your “Type A” self in Mexico, and learn lifestyle and yoga routines that you can easily blend into your daily life
- Learn what makes you uniquely you and tools to help you feel healthy, joyful and balanced as your regular state of being
- Strengthen your connection to nature as we explore the five elements according to Ayurveda, considered the healing side of yoga.
Sessions will vary each day and include restorative, more active “vinyasa” style and yin. An intuitive teacher, Lisa has a pulse on what her students need to truly have a transformational experience. In addition Qi Gong practice will add variety to our daily movement practices. The gentle movements are extremely powerful in getting your “Chi” or life force moving through your body, mind and spirit.
Ayurveda to Learn What Makes You Uniquely You
Learn about your dosha (constitution) and how you can become balanced through “interactive” Ayurveda. You will understand how Ayurveda can help you to become healthier and more vibrant through experiences during the retreat that heighten all your senses. By the time you go home, you’ll know what to eat and how to eat it to stay balanced and trim, what types of activities keep you in the groove, how you can reduce your reactions to stress and much more. We will learn about the “six tastes” in Ayurveda by cooking with the Chef and understand the five elements, which are also within us, through playfully experiencing the tropical breezes (air), warm ocean (water), lush jungle (earth), spacious sky (space) and warm sun (fire).
You will also be surrounded by Magical Mother Nature!
Haramara (“Mother Sea” in the native Huichol Indian language) is an exclusive, intimate and secluded seaside tropical retreat. Described as the place “where Robinson Crusoe meets Architectural Digest,” Haramara Retreat is a magical and idyllic place created and designed to provide a natural and supportive environment for you to relax, renew and restore your well-being.
I can’t wait! Sign me Up!
Scattered across the beautiful tropical hillside, your spacious cabaña gives you exceptional views of the ocean and jungle canopy. You’ll rest easily in a comfortable bed with hand woven sheets, gauzy sheer curtains to filter the sunlight and oil lamps and candles for softly light your evenings. Most rooms have private hammocks for lazy afternoon naps. Your private bathroom features an opened aired shower with a view!
Three Freshly prepared organic meals daily
Not only will you be surrounded by magic, your meals will be out of this world! Your tastebuds will explode with the exquisite taste of juicy mangos, fresh avocados, ceviche, Spanish omelets, healthy baked goods and more, all prepared by some of Mexico’s finest chefs. Sit down to mouth watering, freshly prepared local, organic gourmet meals at the retreat’s open air dining room, while enjoying awe-inspiring views of the jungle and the ocean. The daily menus are carefully chosen by the head chef and are based on the ingredients that are available that day at the fish and farmers markets. (Primarily vegetarian; Fish and seafood also served for lunch and dinner) The kitchen staff and wait staff are friendly, well trained and attentive to your every need including special diets.
Not only will you be surrounded by magic, your meals will be out of this world! Think juicy mangos, fresh avocados, fresh fish caught that day, specialty healthy baked goods all prepared by an award-winning chef. Sit down to mouth watering, freshly prepared organic gourmet meals at the retreat’s spacious open air dining room, while surrounded by awe-inspiring views of the jungle and the ocean. All meals are tastefully prepared with fresh local ingredients and beautifully served with an artistic flair.(Primarily vegetarian; Fish and seafood also served for dinner)
Free Time to Explore!
Explore the nearby town of Sayulita to take in the local culture and colors, surf, paddleboard, swim or snorkel in the warm ocean, hike in the nearby jungle, gallop through the hills on a horse, or just take the afternoon off for a relaxing massage or lounging at the infinity pool, steps away from your cabana.
According to Trip Advisor : A charming fishing village, Sayulita is a hidden gem with picturesque beaches, charming restaurants and great food. Unlike some other Mexican towns, tourists mingle with locals in a relaxed atmosphere, without the hustle and bustle of major touristy resorts. For those seeking more nightlife, Puerto Vallarta is a mere 30 minutes away.
About our daily schedule and activities (for example, subject to change)
- 7 – 8 a.m. – Enjoy a fresh breakfast. If you wake up earlier you can sip your coffee or tea starting at 6:30
- 9 – 11:45 a.m.. – Yoga or Qi Gong
- 12 – Lunch and free time
- 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. Ayurveda discussions or exploration (Schedule will shift on Tuesday as we will cook with Haramara’s Chef from 2-4 p.m.)
- 6:30 p.m. – Dinner
- Evening activities include – Guided meditation, movie night, bonfire at the beach, sharing, restorative yoga or just watching the stars rise
- Wednesday is an open day for you to explore and play. We will offer yoga/chi gong from 7 to 8:30 am to give you plenty of free time to have a play day. (Breakfast available until 10 a.m.)
The retreat includes:
- Accommodations ranging from luxurious single rooms to quaint dorm style lodging
- Three meals daily, plus coffee and tea prior to breakfast
- Qi Gong
- Ayurveda discussions or exploration