Prep time: 30 minutes
Makes 4-5 burgers
Preheat oven to 375. Mix together:
- 1.5 cups ground sunflower seeds
- ½ C grated carrots
- ½ C finely chopped celery
- 6 Tablespoons minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley (I’ve been replaced with Basil and its great!
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon savory spices (oregano, etc)
- 2 Tablespoons Tamari
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter or ghee (I used coconut oil once and it was great)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Drop mixture by large spoonfuls, forming patties, onto an oiled baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes on one side and 10-15 minutes on the other. Both sides should be a medium brown color.
That’s it – serve like any burger! YUM!